There is a 14-day full right of return on goods purchased in our webshop.
The period is counted from that day;
- Where you receive the order.
- Takes physical possession of the last product, in the case of an agreement for several different products, ordered in one order, but delivered individually or in several batches.
- Gets physical possession of the last lot or last part when it comes to an agreement for the delivery of goods consisting of several lots/parts.
- The first item in physical possession in the case of regular delivery of items over a specified period.
Return costs are your own responsibility.
Cancellations must be reported to us no later than 14 days after the purchase, and you must return the shipment no later than 14 days after the cancellation. The notice must be given by mail at email@example.com. In the message, you must make it clear that you wish to use your right of withdrawal.
If you want to send the item back to us, you must fill in the attached return slip and send the item to:
You cannot regret it by simply refusing to receive the item without giving a clear notice of this at the same time.
Goods excluded from the right of withdrawal
The following product types are not included in the right of withdrawal:
- Goods that have been manufactured to the consumer's specifications or have been given a distinct personal touch.
- Sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return and where the seal has been broken after delivery.
- Goods which, due to their nature, are inextricably mixed with others upon delivery.
- Items where the seal is broken.
- Performed non-financial services, if the provision of the service has begun with the consumer's prior express consent and acknowledgment that the right of withdrawal ends when the service has been fully performed.
- Delivery of digital content, which is not delivered on a physical medium, if the execution has begun with the consumer's prior express consent and recognition thereof, that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
- Newspapers, magazines or magazines except subscription agreements for such publications.
- Agreements concluded at public auction.
- Goods that deteriorate or become obsolete quickly.
You must send your order back without undue delay and no later than 14 days after you have exercised your right of cancellation. You must bear the direct costs in connection with the return. When returning, you are responsible for the item being properly packed. You must attach a copy of the order confirmation. Shipping will go faster if you also complete and attach our cancellation form.
You bear the risk for the item from the time of delivery of the item until we have received it back.
We do not receive packages sent by cash on delivery.
Condition of the item upon return
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the goods which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and way of functioning of the goods. In other words, you can try the product as if you were trying it on in a physical store.
If the item has been tried on in addition to what is described above, it is considered used. Which means that if you cancel the purchase, you will only get a part or none of the purchase amount back, depending on the commercial value of the item at the time of receipt - of the return. In order to receive the full purchase amount back, you must test the product without actually using it.
If you regret your purchase, you will of course get the amount you paid us back.
In the event of a decrease in value for which you are liable, this will be deducted from the purchase amount.
When exercising the right of withdrawal, all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for extra costs resulting from your choice of a different form of delivery than the cheapest form of standard delivery offered by us), will be refunded without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date where we have received notification of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Refunds are made with the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed to something else.
We can withhold the refund until we have received the item back, unless you have provided documentation that you have returned it before then.